3 Hour Yiddish Radio Program KCRW

  Three Hours of Yiddish Music on KCRW radio Dec. 11, 1998  *12:00-3:00 P.M.

Each year, Los Angeles Public Radio station KCRW produces  a 3 hour Yiddish
music program hosted by general manager, Ruth Seymour.

For the last 9 years, I have been involved with the station, supplying music
for their yearly radio show devoted exclusively to Yiddish Music. Many Yiddish
recordings played on this program received their first radio play on this
program, and this year I supplied them with some new European recordings.

Tou'll hear everythingfrom Jan Peerce to Molly Picon, Aaron Lebedeff, Nehama
Lifshitz, Netanya Davrath and some you've never heard before. This is all
Yiddish, no Israelim Klezmer, or liturgical lmusic.

Ms. Seymour was instrumental fin the production of "Yiddish Short Stories" a
few years ago, and will preview the new edition of short stories on this years
program.

The program will be on the air Friday December 11,  from noon till 3:00 pm
Pacific Standard Time. Just click on this <A HREF="http://www.kcrw.org/live/";>
KCRW Live</A>.

You won't be sorry!!!
Simon