RE: Record Libraries

Joel,

If you are doing archival versions (and don't forget the copyright
issues Judy mentioned), I would go straight to DAT or to CD ROM
(if you have a computer and appropriate sound hard/software).

You really don't want to use something as noisy as a cassette tape
for this purpose if you can avoid it.

ari

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->