Re: Brit Bat

Joel
Last December on WGBH, Ellen Kushner's program Sound and Spirit included a
program about welcoming children into the world. The playlist includes a
Sephardic song... the playlist is at :
http://www.wgbh.org/wgbh/pages/pri/spirit/season2/250play.html
and includes other welcoming songs from many cultures.
Judy.

At 04:47 PM 10/14/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Chevra,
>
>I have the happy responsibility of planning a Brit Bat for my newborn baby
>daughter, and would would appreciate it if anyone could suggest sources of
>appropriate songs (and readings.)
>
>Also, I understand there is a Sephardic custom called the Seder Zeved Bat,
>or "Celebration for the Gift of a Daughter" and would be very interested in
>any information or a book reference.
>
>B'shalom,
>
>Joel
>

>Joel Bresler
>250 E. Emerson Rd.
>Lexington, MA 02420 USA
>
>Home:          781-862-2432
>Home Office:   781-862-4104
>FAX:           781-862-0498
>Cell:          781-622-0309
>Email:         jbresler (at) ultra(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->