Subject: A little bit off the top
Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org> at Tcpgate
Date:    10/16/98 8:55 AM

Responding to the message of
<8525669E(dot)00457418(dot)00 (at) psp-smtp-03(dot)peoplesoft(dot)com>
from jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org:

> I have performed at several Bris's and I have always found the song "Mack
> the Knife" elicits a good response. However for a girl, it probably is
not
> appropriate, unless you are from Sudan.
> Ben
>
>  Not funny

What's not funny? Mack the Knife, Sudan, what? Is my "slicing" wit a bit
too "heady" for you? Don't forget , when you pay a musician at a bris,
they're always looking for a tip.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->