Re: Odessa music

Hmm. I know that there were ethnic recordings made of inmate groups in
German work (?Prison?) camps well before WWII. Don't know if this fits the
bill at all. But maybe there was a similar program in Russia?

Best, Joel

At 08:59 AM 10/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Jewish Music Listers:
>I had  a bit of a stumper question yesterday and hope someone on the list
>can help. A person is looking for music he called "Jewish Music from
>Odessa", purportedly by Jewish criminals.(??)  He said it was circulating
>in Europe some time ago and would like to get a copy of this. Does anyone
>know of it and how to obtain a copy?

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:   781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ultra(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->