Re: GWAR MUST DIE -> THE SLAVE REVOLT HAS BEGUN <- TOLEDO OHIO - DECEMBER 14

samaster (at) aol(dot)com (Samaster) wrote:

>AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Fuck you all!!! You don't like my masters (GWAR) then you
>can all piss off!!! They actually HAVE talent!!!!   All those who oppose
>them, you shall be destroyed!!!  If you dont like 'em, dont post here!

First of all, Gwar may have a little bit of talent, but before you go
blaring how good you think they are, consider this... people have
opinions, some may not like it, some may.. who knows and who cares?

Second, I oppose them, what the hell do you think your going to do
about it, tell your mom?

Third, the original message was cross posted to every music newsgroup
that the moron could find, so dont go telling people not to post there
when they dont really have a choice.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->