Re: GWAR MUST DIE -> THE SLAVE REVOLT HAS BEGUN <- TOLEDO OHIO - DECEMBER 14

In article <49qm4a$ct (at) spectator(dot)cris(dot)com>,
Daniel Spectre <Gala (at) cris(dot)com> wrote:
:samaster (at) aol(dot)com (Samaster) wrote:
:
:>AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Fuck you all!!! You don't like my masters (GWAR) then you
:>can all piss off!!! They actually HAVE talent!!!!   All those who oppose
:>them, you shall be destroyed!!!  If you dont like 'em, dont post here!

--Two points omitted--

:Third, the original message was cross posted to every music newsgroup
:that the moron could find, so dont go telling people not to post there
:when they dont really have a choice.

Yes they do, in two ways.  First, they could trim the Newsgroups line, and
second, they could make their point to all the groups and set the Followups-To
line so that FUTURE responses don't automatically get cross-posted to hell and
back, as I have done.

Of course, I hear AOL users can't change the Newsgroups or Followup-To line in
replies, so if you use AOL, stop it now and get a real ISP.
--
Nick Bensema <nickb (at) netzone(dot)com>
,-._|\

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->