Re: GWAR MUST DIE -> THE SLAVE REVOLT HAS BEGUN <- TOLEDO OHIO - DECEMBER 14

rose (at) gould(dot)pvt(dot)k12(dot)me(dot)us (Michael Kurt Rose) wrote:
>>Joe Harr <8224 (at) mgs(dot)com> wrote:
>>>Niether is this
>
>>What the fuck are you talking about you FREAK?!?!
>
>Joe, multiple personalities?
>
>Mike

Multiple? Don't be ridiculous. I never make all encompassing statements.
I never contradict myself. I always make all encompassing statements.

By the way, saw "Fallice in Wonderland" the first time I dropped acid.
GWAR kind of grows on you, LIKE A FUNGUS!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->