Re: GWAR MUST DIE -> THE SLAVE REVOLT HAS BEGUN <- TOLEDO OHIO - DECEMBER 14

I am probably not alone in this--but I am tired of seeing this smut
appear on my screen. Who runs this list anyway?? If I were interested in
this junk, I'd subscribe to the proper (or improper in this case...)
list. Please drop this thread.

On Sat, 2 Dec 1995, Daniel Spectre wrote:

> samaster (at) aol(dot)com (Samaster) wrote:
>
> >AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Fuck you all!!! You don't like my masters (GWAR) then you
> >can all piss off!!! They actually HAVE talent!!!!   All those who oppose
> >them, you shall be destroyed!!!  If you dont like 'em, dont post here!
>
> First of all, Gwar may have a little bit of talent, but before you go
> blaring how good you think they are, consider this... people have
> opinions, some may not like it, some may.. who knows and who cares?
>
> Second, I oppose them, what the hell do you think your going to do
> about it, tell your mom?
>
> Third, the original message was cross posted to every music newsgroup
> that the moron could find, so dont go telling people not to post there
> when they dont really have a choice.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->