Re: anybody into Korn?

In article <4bbpn5$2ua (at) trst(dot)cca(dot)vu(dot)nl>, Igmar de Haan
<haan_de_isc (at) jet(dot)let(dot)vu(dot)nl> writes:
> Well, people who dig Primus might know that they went to Europe with
> Korn (?). I think this band is fantastic, and I would really appreciate
> some info on them. So send it to me!!!!!!!
>
> iggy

korn sucks, primus sucks worse, i guess the match was made in heaven.
once again, i must ask,  why is there so much shit on this pantera
newsgroup that has absolutely nothing to do with pantera???

BTW is it just me, or is phil losing his voice?  it seems as though
he's trying to scream all the lyrics now, and it's just making the rest
of the early songs sound like shit when he tries to sing them live. i
was really disappointed with the last album, and the concert supporting
the album.
-al

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->