Re: Contemporary Israeli music

zevchik (at) aol(dot)com (Zevchik) wrote:

> Hi. I'm interested in expanding my collection and knowledge of
> contemporary Israeli music. I'm not talking about folk music/hora type
> stuff, I'm really much more interested in pop/rock/whatever.

Good question, Zev! And great timing, because now there's an answer:
RadioHazak, Israeli music on the Internet. It's a site designed for people
like
you (and me) who like contemporary music but have no way of finding out
what's new.

The site is http://www.well.com/user/yudel/Hazak.html on the World Wide
Web
and the preview/beta edition went up early this morning. I have lots of
exciting plans for the site -- including but not limited to original
profiles and interviews of Israeli musicians -- but a key part will always
be user input. Things like album reviews -- which come and go here on
alt.music.jewish -- can find a permanent home on RadioHazak.

So please, drop by. have a look, fill out the first RadioHazak survey
(which asks the bald question, "Who's your favorite singer or group?") and
let me know what else you'd like to see.

L'hitraot!

Larry Yudelson
yudel (at) e-moses(dot)com

RadioHazak:       http://www.well.com/user/yudel/Hazak.html