Re: Contemporary Israeli music

zevchik (at) aol(dot)com (Zevchik) wrote:
> Where can I hear/learn more without mail-ordering CD's from NY at
$18-21 a pop (and having no idea of whether or not I'll like the
music)?
I am so glad someone else likes Israeli pop music. What I've done is
to ask my relatives to bring back tapes from Israel. I started with
Mashina, Adam, Rita, and so forth. Or I go into the local Hebrew book
store and check out what is available. Sometimes I get a good tape
and sometimes a so-so tape. I also try to ask my Israeli
neice what is popular and usually her suggestions are pretty good. I
hope this helps!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->