Re: Contemporary Israeli music

What I did to get started was to get some of those "collections" albums,
different songs by different artists, such as those put out by El Al, etc.
Or get the "Pre-Eurovision Contest" tapes which accomplish pretty much the
same thing. Then, if you find an artist that you like, you can go about
obtaining more of his/her stuff. My present collection is right about 170
different albums/tapes. I started back in 1982.
Favorite Book Title:

"All I need to know I learned from watching Star Trek"

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->