Contemporary Israeli music

Hi. I'm interested in expanding my collection and knowledge of
contemporary Israeli music. I'm not talking about folk music/hora type
stuff, I'm really much more interested in pop/rock/whatever. There used to
be a radio program here in the Philadelphia area that did a couple hours
of Israeli music/week, but it's gone and all I know about is a couple of
albums from David Broza, Machina, Yardena Arazi, and a couple others.
Where can I hear/learn more without mail-ordering CD's from NY at $18-21 a
pop (and having no idea of whether or not I'll like the music)?

Thanks,
Zev
zevchik (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->