Re: Klezmer Music

In alt.music.jewish Dave Tarras <mail03662 (at) pop(dot)net> said:

>     Hello.  I'm Dave Tarras, risen from the dead and enjoying hugely
these
>marvelous inventions (such as the internet) which you all seem to take for

>granted.  For those who want to hear quality Klezmer music, I would humbly

>suggest that you listen to some of my performances.  You do not need a 78

>record player.  My recordings have been transcribed to tape and also CD.
>recommend them.

Dave -- you sound _great_ for a man who's been dead for six years.

But you're right -- these pischers couldn't hold your clarinet case.

--
David Fleiss
dfleiss (at) pipeline(dot)com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world -- it's the only thing that ever has."  -- Margaret Mead

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->