Klezmer Music

     Hello.  I'm Dave Tarras, risen from the dead and enjoying hugely these
marvelous inventions (such as the internet) which you all seem to take for
granted.  For those who want to hear quality Klezmer music, I would humbly
suggest that you listen to some of my performances.  You do not need a 78
record player.  My recordings have been transcribed to tape and also CD.  I
recommend them.

     Goria Feidman is indeed a fine clarinet player and not in any way to be
disparaged, though he is a little too polished for the Klezmer genre.

                                        Sincerely

                                          David

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->