Re: Israeli Rock music

BS"D

dan_fox (at) cais(dot)cais(dot)com "Daniel Jay Fox" wrote:

> On 26 Dec 1994, Izhar Ashdot wrote:

> > Hi everyone,

> > I'm an Israeli recording artist and record producer.

> > I've been following your group for a while now. Do any of you have any
> > interest in modern Israeli music?

> > There's some great music happening here!

> I for one am interested, especially in new music with a Sephardic or
                                                          ^^^^^^^^^
> Yemenite influence. TIA.
  ^^^^^^^^

> --dan

Me too!  particularly Mizrahi styles mixed with Jazz/Funk or Reggae grooves,
however Euro-American style Rock influences leave me cold.

Maybe you could post a list of new Bands/Singers worth checking out,
and tell us of new releases by established acts, Eg. has Hayyim Moshe
released anything recently?

I'm also a musician.

Col Tov.

--
Yatzliakh Yisrael Abrahami
yatz (at) intxtdoc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->