Re: Israeli Rock music

On Thu, 29 Dec 1994, Yatzliakh Abrahami wrote:

> BS"D
>
> dan_fox (at) cais(dot)cais(dot)com "Daniel Jay Fox" wrote:
>
> > On 26 Dec 1994, Izhar Ashdot wrote:
> >
> > > I'm an Israeli recording artist and record producer.
> > > I've been following your group for a while now. Do any of you have any
> > > interest in modern Israeli music?
> > > There's some great music happening here!
> > >

> > I for one am interested, especially in new music with a Sephardic or
> > Yemenite influence. TIA.
> > --dan
>
> Me too!  particularly Mizrahi styles mixed with Jazz/Funk or Reggae
  grooves...

Me three!  Esp. Latin Jazz sounds, with sensual latin rhythms.

--rebecca mallinger
editor, "What's Next?"

*    "WHAT'S NEXT?: Cosmic Bagels and other Bytes for the Jewish Soul"    *
*     An illuminating NEW MAGAZINE exploring the connections between      *
* Spiritual Growth, Personal Transformation, Modern Psychology & Judaism. *
*                               1-805-640-9926                            *