Piamenta & Esta Wetlands NYC 12/29

Lisa Mechanick (lisa (at) ios(dot)com) wrote:
: Are you a grateful yid? I would like to hear your story.Shalom
: A grateful yid
Hi I'm so happy with all the responses to my question. On board annd
to my E-mail. I'm new to the internet and things are going slow at
first.But on to better things. I hope to write a book with all the
info I get.and I am getting so great stuff- so E-mail please.

If any body is interested there are some great bands playing ot the
wetlands tonite. Dec29th at 9pm NY-NJ AREA PEOPLE. NOT DEAD MUSIC
PERSEBUT GREAT MUSIC WITH A JEWISH TWANG TO IT. PIAMENTA AND ESTA.
iT DOES COST
10$.
Chassidic thought for the day. You can find the wonders of natureat
your local Shabbos Table. I'll set you up if you want. No matter how
far you may think you have strayed orhow turned off you may of
become.
There are like minds and souls out there. Believe me. Grateful Yid
Shabbos does exist.  There more to come stay tuned. If you are in
the nyarea Carlebach Shul at 305 79t st at west end come on by and
experienceShabbos. FYI the meal this week is closed because it is
thurs. But come for davening at5pm
                  MAITHASIRTODAH
                        LISA

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->