Re: Davvening Music

Just a thought. I recieved the brochure about the upcoming ACC conference
in Texas (having recently joined the Guild of Temple Musicians.) Though
I've only Joel's and Henrique's comments here to go by, I wonder whether
I would really feel welcome at such an event. There seems to be so little
respect for those who work outside of the "officially sanctioned"
liturgical music profession.

Adrian

durleste (at) plains(dot)NoDak(dot)edu                        Also Available at:
Adrian A. Durlester
Production Manager/TD                   durleste (at) badlands(dot)NoDak(dot)edu
Festival Concert Hall                   Compuserve: 72507,471
North Dakota State University           AOL:AdrianD
PO Box 5691                             USITT/CITT CallBoard:
Fargo, ND 58105                         adurlest (at) acs(dot)ucalgary(dot)ca

PHONE: (701) 231-7308     FAX: 701.231.2085
                           or  701.231.8043

"Lo alecha hamlecha ligmor v'lo ata ben chorin l'hivatel mimena"
"It is not your job to complete the task, neither are you free
 to refrain from beginning it." (Pirkei Avot)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->