Re: Klezmer in chicago?

   Rosalie Gerut & Betty Silber<something -- man? berg?>

That's Betty Silberman.  She's the only singer on the new CD by Shirim.

Rosalie Gerut, who has left the band, has just reissued "We Are Here"
(by Rosalie and Friends) as a CD with a new recording of "Zog Nit
Keynmol", and maybe one or two other new cuts.  (It was previously
issued without the new songs on cassette.)

I think you can get them both via the Workman's Circle Bookstore with
a credit card: 1-800-WC-CALL-Us (1-800-922-2558 -- ask for "the
bookstore").

Mark

Topic No. 5

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->