Re: JEWISH MUSIC events in Beantown

Look at that !
I missed a couple, but added them to my list..
There are now a total of 18 events just within the next month.

(http://www.gis.net/~vovka0/Jewish%20Music%20Around%20Boston.htm)

BY the way, IF YOU ARE A LOCAL BAND (or Any band, for that matter)
playing here and you want me to toot your horn, shoot me an e-mail,  I
will happily add you to my list and spread the news to the best of my
humble abilities..

Vlad Liberman