Jewwatch removed

The below message was posted to the website that was petitioning to get
the site removed....apparently it has been removed.....Elliott

From: "Abuse Team" <abuse (at) ev1servers(dot)net>
To: "Jewwatch Webmsater" <sysadmin (at) stormfront(dot)org>,
<abuse (at) ev1servers(dot)net>
Subject: AUP/TOS Violation [207.44.248.188] Case #: 2601

It has come to our attention that your server located at
[207.44.248.188] is in violation of our AUP/TOS by way of the following
URL(S): www.Jewwatch.com

The URL(S) stated above is in violation by way of this site violates
our aup/tos and must be removed by friday April 16, 2004 at 08:00 CDT.

We must demand that you take prompt action in the removal of the
material in questionor we will be forced to take further action. The
time is now 4/13/04 2:37:31 PM.

Please email any correspondance to abuse (at) ev1servers(dot)net(dot) Also be
sure
to keep the case # in the subject line
for quicker reference. Thank you in advance for your prompt cooperation.

--
Regards,
Abuse Team