Re: yiddish books on tape

Dear Theresa Tova,

you can find Yiddish Stories >Afn Weg< by Rafael Goldwaser at amazon (MC,
Edition Viderklang);
various yiddish humor disks are easy to find on the internet (e.g. Hatikvah),
but maybe that´s not what your cousin is searching for;
there´s also one CD out >A shmek tabake< (A Pinch of Snuff and other stories)
by Boris Sandler; it can be ordered at Forverts
(http://yiddish.forward.com/rightside/sandlerad.html)
 - but ask Boris Sandler, he should know what´s on the market, also in modern
Yiddish Literature in Israel.

Hope that helps
Janina Wurbs