  From: Malka Zeiger
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 10:14 AM
  Subject: jewish music in bible

  Hi,

  I'm an almost-graduate student double majoring in music and bible. I'm
entering a PhD bible program in the fall, and am trying to figure out how to
combine music and the bible in my studies (and ultimately in my dissertation).
I don't want to do trope...does anyone have any input or ideas? Thanks!

  Malka Z.

  Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed
Marketplace. ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->