From: Malka Zeiger
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Sent: 2/23/2004 10:14:25 AM
Subject: jewish music in bible

Hi,
I'm an almost-graduate student double majoring in music and bible. I'm entering
a PhD bible program in the fall, and am trying to figure out how to combine
music and the bible in my studies (and ultimately in my dissertation). I don't
want to do trope...does anyone have any input or ideas? Thanks!
Malka Z.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->