Re: more klezmer xylophone/irving Fields

Didn't catch the genesis of this thread, so not sure if this is relevant
or interesting, but I have am LP from Israel - undated but the vinyl
and graphics suggest the 1970's.

Michael Eingorn is the player and his xylophone is laid out in what
visually seems to be Gusikow's layout, tho I can't speak to the tuning.

He also has piano, electric organ, guitar and bass. The end result is
kind of cheesy.  He covers a lot of ground, some of it Jewish (Yiddish
folk songs, Israel fok songs, Poogy tales) plus some russian and hungarian
stuff.

It's different.

GALTON l-5815

roger reid