Re: lyrics to "Shnirele Perele Gilderne Fon"

Hi Lenka,

I know it's just a typo but the words of this line

Halt a bekher in fer rekhter hant,

are

Halt a bekher in der rekhter hant,

I mention this for those who don't know Yiddish and I wouldn't want this
error to multiply.

It's a great song and is popping up on CD's evrywhere.

A freylekhn khaneke,

Sylvia Schildt

lenka lichtenberg, singer-songwriter, yiddish and world music performer. for
mp3s, audio clips and performance updates, visit www.lenkalichtenberg.com