Re: Thomashevsky

I wanted to reply to this and give a correction.  Thomashevsky didn't say
"Momzer, gib mir a vort",  but merely "Momzer, gib a vort!"  That's what
I had meant to write.  Small difference, but sets a little different
tone.  Mabel told me today that she thought the prompter had refrained
from giving him his lines to play with him because he knew he was drunk.
S'iz shver tsu zayn a yid in teater.
Lorele

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->