free on-air blizzard klezmer tom'w (Sunday) & NYC kid/student deals

a lot of us are kinda snowbound; if I can get to the radio station tomorrow,
you may want to tune in to hear some Klezbos tracks on WBAI 99.5fm
in the NYC area (it's a strong signal, goes pretty far north of the city too!)
we might play a little something from the new Metro CD as well...
and we'll be talking about upcoming New York & Brooklyn shows

our slot is from about 12:40pm - 12:55pm this Sunday, December 7th
the show is Beyond the Pale: the Progressive Jewish Radio Hour
www.wbai.org/programs/beyondthepale/index.php

good news too for our holiday gigs, here's the discount story:
students w/ID can pay $12 sameday, at-the-door tickets for Merkin Hall 12/13
AND children are totally welcome at Satalla nightclub 12/16 for just $10
for either Metropolitan Klezmer (7:30 early show!) or Isle of Klezbos (9:30pm)

all details at www.metropolitanklezmer.com as they emerge!

thanks, stay warm & dry & safe
~ Eve
- e v e  s i c u l a r  -