Re: death of mp3 save your music!

If there is enough demand, I could set up and maintain a site similar
to mp3.com to provide exposure for artists. I'm familiar with
developing sites involving media like that and would only ask for
minimum financial support to cover the costs of maintaining the
site(such as hosting and bandwidth). If anyone is interested let me
know off the list.

-Avi