Klezmer Festival in Vienna, Austria in 2004!

Hello, dear list-members!

A friend of mine (Friedl Preisl - he is the organizer of the well known
"Accordion-Festival" in Vienna) and I are planning to organize a Klezmer
Festival in Vienna, Austria between July 5 and July 11, 2004 (this is the week
after the Cracow-festival)

Who of you would like to take part? - please tell me (if you want, off-list)
which day(s) would suitable for you, which program you would like to play, and:
(that is very important for us!! :-)) how much money you expect us to spend!

- I am looking forward to receiving lots of mails from you!

kind regards
Ruth Schwarz
Kulturverein Im Werd
Im Werd 6