RE: Klezmer Festival in Vienna, Austria in 2004!

Hi Ruth,

This sounds great!  Last September I played in the Jewish Museum in
Vienna in the Lange Nacht der Museen, and loved the audience!  It
would be great if we could take part of your festival.

My show, called ?Tangele: The Pulse of Yiddish Tango?, features music
from the Yiddish Theatre from Buenos Aires and New York, as well as
from Ghettos and Concentration Camps.  We are three Argentine
musicians (voice, viola and piano), rooted in the Jewish and the tango
musical traditions.  We?ve played in several Jewish and Klezmer
festivals around Europe.  If you like I could send you our press pack,
and in the meantime, you?re welcome to have a look at
www.lloicaczackis.com/tangele.htm
<http://www.lloicaczackis.com/tangele.htm> .

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Lloica

Lloica Czackis - singer and researcher
Tangele: Argentinian Yiddish Tango Ensemble
(Tanguele: Ensamble Argentino de Tangos en Idish)
In France - Tel: +33 (0)1 43 80 61 34
In UK - Mob: +44 (0)7815 571 723
email: tangele (at) lloicaczackis(dot)com <mailto:tangele (at)
lloicaczackis(dot)com>