Re: Cantor Sirota and "Where is the Yiddish culture of France ?"

Benjamin,
I read your post on the Shamash list with great interest.
I am a  Yididsh singer who lives in Canada and am coming to Europe to perform
in  both Holland and Luxembourg at the end of MAY.
I hope there is more interest in France then you alluded to as I just secured
a French distributor for my CDs.

Are you a performer or a fan?
I would be interested in knowing what IS available in terms of Yiddish
friendly venues?
My manager is talking with a club in PAris that has a Yiddish night almost
weekly.

Theresa Tova
check out my website
http://www.theresatova.com