peysakh music

Hey kids!  My uncle's got a barn--let's put on a show!!

Gosh, sorry, that just slipped out.  Anyway, now that I might have your
attention, please don't forget that this is the right time for your
final before-peysakh orders of my CD of all Yiddish Passover songs.

My mission is to spread the use of Yiddish songs in your yontev
celebrations.  I've included all the lyrics in transliteration and
translation to make it easy for you.

If you haven't listened yet, please go to the URL below, listen, read a
few reviews by people like George, Seth and Ari, and let me know if
you'd like to get a copy.  Or you could check it out at Simon's at
Hatikvah.  If you are in Europe you can get them from Noa in England or
from Gilles in Paris at the Bibliotheque Medem.  Hey, they make great
gifts to the hosts if you are going somewhere else for seyder.

I look forward to hearing from you.

mit frayndshaft un muzik,
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for