Does anyone know anything about this recording?

Got an e-mail from Ben Ish-Hai about an older recording of Iraqi Jewish
music and thought I'd ask the assembled multitude what y'all know about it
(I was in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago and can't shake the drawl).

Here's what they sent to me:
A taste of Jewish Baghdad before the mass exodus of Jews in the early '50s -
in Music.

     For the first time on CD, historical recordings from the '20s, of some
the greatest Iraqi Jewish singers.

This recording, produced by Julian Futter & Dr. Sara Manasseh, is possibly
one of the last of a once thriving and flourishing Jewish community, which
dated back to the first exile to Babylon, and which remained there till the
mid 20th century. This great era ended when harmony and cultural diversity
in Iraq was no longer possible.

The Jewish tradition in Iraq goes back to the time of the destruction of the
First Temple in Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar and the subsequent exile to
Babylon some 2,500 years ago. This unbroken tradition finally ended in
1950-51 when virtually the whole Jewish community left Iraq for Israel.
Although some recordings were made in Israel by Iraqi singers this anthology
allows us to hear the authentic sounds of Iraq without later influences.

So, assembled multitude, does that ring a bell?

George (That Little Old Bellringer, Me) Robinson

"I don't believe that one should talk about hope
unless one is working towards something. We only
have the right to hope if we are struggling."

    --Aung San Suu Kyi
      Nobel Peace Prize winner