Re: Recording of Simkha music?

In a message dated 3/5/3 1:20:31 PM, mashke (at) attbi(dot)com writes:

<< I don't know if it's by the same group or not, but I just poked around on
the
net and found something called "Jewish Super Party" that's pretty awful. Very
synthesized and the 3 clips I listened to were all at exactly the same tempo,
which I think is typical for music that's designed to be played by a DJ.

No, that's not the one...but I do agree with you about the Super Party CD. By
the way, the other one does grow on you...and I now have no problem with
it...except when it gets to  "Pata Pata" and "The Chicken
Dance"....evidently, it's a kosher chiken!