Re: Recording of Simkha music?

I don't know if it's by the same group or not, but I just poked around on the
net and found something called "Jewish Super Party" that's pretty awful. Very
synthesized and the 3 clips I listened to were all at exactly the same tempo,
which I think is typical for music that's designed to be played by a DJ.

Down with bad music.

Dick Rosenberg