  From: LOXVODKA (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 4:09 AM
  Subject: striking a balance

  I am always struck by the intensity to which we react to kol isha.  It is a
law that hits a raw nerve for so many people on both sides of the issue.  While
I too have very strong feelings about it, I have even stronger feelings about
how divisive this has become in our community.  There is enough that divides us
in this world.  I would like to see what we could contribute to helping strike
a balance.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->