Re: Kol Nidrei: Yiddish Songs (or Klezmer)

There is a recording of Kol Nidre from 1908 by violinist H. Steiner on Kurt
Bjorling's Jewish Violinists resource tape (v.2). In my opinion, this is a very
important resource since it is the oldest version, and one of the only, that I
have heard played in traditional klezmer style (as opposed to classical).

I've also found a cut recorded by  "Sandor Joszi and his Orchestra" on the
Odeon label. Though I don't know whose version it is, the violin style is
classical.

Hope this helps a bit.
Kol Tuv,
Elie

Then, of course, there's Tsimbl un Fidl....