Re: AABACA (was Finale, Sibelius, etc.)

I have never heard the words intuitive and music notation in the same
sentence. Music notation programs, the highend ones, are like using
Pagemaker, Quark Express, and InDesign to write a letter. They are publishing
programs. Finale Note Pad is great but it is missing two key features, cord
symbols, and the ability to adjust which stave measures of music are in.

I offer a music copying/engraving service, currently using Finale. I can do
everything from lead sheets, scores and parts, part recreation from a score,
to the creation of reduced piano/conductor scores. You can contact me off
list for rates and examples of my work. In many cases turnarounds of 24 to 48
hours in available.

Matt Temkin