From: Nell
To: Inside World Music
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:46 PM
Subject: Re:

Paula: Thank you so much for the input.  I wonder if the vocal/piano
arrangement is just that or if it is also available in purely cello.  What does
IMI stand for.  I have heard this twice, but don't know who it is.  I tried
putting IMI in my browzer, but got a plethora of othere IMI stuff and it didn't
sound musical.  Thanks for checking this out for me.  I surely hope I can
acquire the Six Israeli Melodies for cello.
You're great!