Re: Six Israeli Melodies - Part Two

At 11:50 PM 12/7/02, Paula E. Kirman wrote:
Paula: Thank you so much for the input.  I wonder if the vocal/piano
arrangement is just that or if it is also available in purely cello.  What
does IMI stand for.  I have heard this twice, but don't know who it is.  I
tried putting IMI in my browzer, but got a plethora of othere IMI stuff and
it didn't sound musical.

IMI stands for Israel Music Institute; this is their cello music page:

http://www.aquanet.co.il/vip/imi/catalogs/strings.htm#Violoncello%20and

Cantor Sam Weiss === Jewish Community Center of Paramus, NJ

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->