Re: usage question (liner notes)

In the 50s and maybe the 60s they used to have a 45 player for the car
that fit in the glove box.  It held and played the 45 upside down to
keep the needle on the record by way of gravity!
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->