Re: usage question (liner notes)

Who (besides me) remembers when Robert Crumb and his Keep-on-Truckin'
Orchestra put out a 78 in  1972 on the Ordinary Record label (whose
motto is "a high standard of standardness") with an instrumental
"Wisconsin Wiggles", featuring string band with musical saw, and a song
with vocal, "River Blues" on the other side.  I really enjoyed that one.
 I wonder if that was the last 78 ever issued?
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->