Re: usage question (liner notes)

on 9/12/02 12:03 PM, Robert Cohen at rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com wrote:

> Oh, dear.  I raised this question long ago, and received a near-unanimous
> response, as I recall, that it was still OK to refer to CDs as "albums"

I still call them albums too, but always feel as though I'm showing my age
to do so... But it still sounds better than calling them CDs (or downloaded
mp3s or whatever else).

Personally, I'm thinking of going retro and recording my next "album" live
with one mic, and releasing it only as 78's. Much of my favorite music was
done that way! The only problem will be how to listen to them in the car,
it's getting really hard to find a good portable 78 player.

Seth

--
Seth Austen

http://www.sethausten.com