Re: Colin Powell and Yiddish

Definitely!! Or...my personal choice would be Fyvush Finkel...at least he knows all of the words to Mayn Grine Kusine!!!

L'shanah Tovah, Fred!!!

Troods

---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org a project of Hebrew College. Hebrew College is pleased to also co-sponsor: http://www. MyJewishLearning.com Participate in Creating the World's Most Ambitious New Jewish Web Site ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->