Re: Aleksandrovich's Chazzunes

In a message dated 8/30/2 2:58:48 PM, adavis (at) softwarejobs(dot)com writes:

Hi Allen,

I have 1 copy left of a Cantorial CD by Alexandrovich that was originally
recorded in Israel in 1973.

I also have another CD which consists or Yiddish, Opera, and Neapolitan songs
by ML. The selections range for 1937 to 1978
 Both recordings are European Imports.

Regards,
Sinmon
<< I would appreciate any information regarding the existence of recordings
of
Misha Aleksandrovich's chazunes. I'm assuming that if there is anything it
would be from 1971 forward, although given his international career before
1945, it would be surprising if there were no recordings from those years.
Thanks!

Allen