  From: Bob Wiener
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 11:11 AM
  Subject: Jewish Wedding Video

  Can anyone recommend a video of a Jewish wedding (of course including Jewish
music) that would be suitable as an introduction for young kids?  I have a
hunch that the best ones would not be commercially available -- that is, they
would be private videos of list members.

  Bob

  P.S.  I know of "A Seal Upon Thine Heart" but I'm looking for something more
engaging for children -- ours are 2 and 4 years old.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->