No Pictures Please

Haven't I been clear enough?

Please  D O  N O T  S E N D  any  P I C T U R E S
to this e-mail list (jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org).

If you don't understand what's wrong with sending
pictures, here's why:

A) Your flooding everyone's mailbox with 260KB of data
that nobody asked you for, but that that we all
nevertheless must download. This is especially
inconvenient for people who are on holiday.

B) Many e-mail programs aren't capable of showing
inline pictures anyway.

C) Your pictures are stored in the online archive as a
massive amount of garbage, which makes it unnecessarily
difficult to browse through the archive.

D) In short, you make a lot of people angry.

Conclusion: do not send any attachment whatsoever to
people who did not ask you for it. Instead, provide a
link to a webpage with the pictures, so that people who
are insterested in it can watch your material.

Groeten,

  Irwin Oppenheim
  i(dot)oppenheim (at) xs4all(dot)nl
  www.xs4all.nl/~danio/chazzanut/